Saturday, September 8, 2007

What Makes Your Stomach Turn?

This is a blog about stomach problems. My goal is to form a community where we can discuss our problems and realize that there are others that share our stomach problems. I want people who are willing to discuss these problems in a fun environment and are not afraid to discuss their stomach issues which will allow others to feel better about themselves. This post is a list of the non-food related things that upset my stomach and make my insides turn. What are yours? Please leave a comment and let me know so we can further discuss your issues and understand why outside forces our destroying our stomachs.

This is a list of things that kill my stomach even though I can't help it. What are yours?

1. Fights with family/friends
2. My sports teams (Miami Hurricanes or Michigan Wolverines losing)
3. Work stress
4. Upsetting stories on the news
5. Traffic

No comments: